Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Welcome!

This is my first official post to this blog. As you might know from the title, this blog chronicles my trip to Vietnam, summer 2015, with the Plus 3 Program at the University of Pittsburgh. As I'm writing this, we've been in the country for almost two whole days now, and it's been absolutely amazing. I wrote a few blog posts over the past few days, but I never had a chance to actually post them, so I'm going to post them now and we can all just pretend that they were posted earlier. After this, I'll try to post updates every day. Regardless, it's been great so far, and I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I'll enjoy sharing it!

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your disorientation is called jet lag. Welcome to my world!

    ReplyDelete